Friday, December 29, 2023
Social Media Strategy for Your Business
Mastering social media has become an indispensable aspect of any successful business or brand. Social media platforms have evolved beyond just networking tools to powerful marketing, enabling businesses to connect, engage and convert their audience like never before.
Crafting a robust social media strategy isn't just about posting content; it's also about understanding your audience. Then taking that knowledge and leveraging the data and strategically utilizing various platforms to achieve your business goals. There are many platforms that a business can take advantage of, some make more sense than others. It’s part of the social media strategy to figure out what platforms will make the most sense for your audience.
In this comprehensive guide, we'll delve into the key components and actionable steps involved in developing a successful social media strategy. From defining clear objectives to understanding audience behavior, choosing the right platforms, creating compelling content. and analyzing metrics.
This blog will try to provide you with a roadmap to help navigate this ever-changing social media landscape. Whether you're just starting your business's social media journey or have been at it for a while, we hope that these insights and tips will help you build a solid foundation for an effective social media strategy that drives meaningful results.
A Comprehensive Guide for Social Media Strategies
This is where we’ll define what a social media strategy should look like, there are some simple steps you can take to make sure you’re reaching your audience and objectives. At i2B Global our goal is to customize your social media strategy and work with you to develop the best plan possible. We do this so that our customers get the most effective and creative content. Since every business is different and unique, it’s important to work closely with our clients. Take a look at the different components for an effective social media strategy below.
- Define Clear Objectives: We do this by outlining your goals, are you aiming to increase brand awareness, drive website traffic, boost sales, or improve customer engagement? Once these goals are clearly defined your objectives will help guide your strategy.
- Know Your Audience: This is a pretty major one, understanding your target audience is crucial. Research their demographics, interests, online behavior and preferred social platforms. Then we can tailor your content to resonate with their needs and preferences.
- Choosing the Right Platforms: Not all social media platforms are the same and not all make sense for every brand and business. We work with you to choose the platforms where your target audience is most active.
- Create Valuable Content: We want to develop high-quality content that adds value to your audience. This could be informative blog posts, engaging videos, eye-catching images, or interactive polls. Posting to your social media platforms should also be consistent, posting a few times a week is great. However, some of our clients need to have posts daily, every business is different, so we customize your strategy accordingly.
- Consistent Branding: Maintain a cohesive brand image across all social channels. This is accomplished by using consistent logos, color schemes, tone of voice and messaging. This builds recognition and reinforces your brand identity.
- Engagement is Key: Social media is about being social, having engagement with your audience by responding to comments, messages and mentions promptly. This is why we monitor your social media platforms daily and respond accordingly, leaving it to us so you can go about building your brand and business.
- Utilize Data and Analytics: We want to regularly analyze your social media metrics. Checking on insights to help us understand what content performs best, when your audience is most active and how to refine your strategy for better results.
- Incorporate Visuals and Multimedia: Visual content tends to perform better. Experiment with videos, infographics, GIFs, and other multimedia formats to capture attention and convey your message effectively.
- Strategic Use of Hashtags: Research and use relevant hashtags to increase the visibility of your content. However, avoid overusing them and try to incorporate industry-specific, trending and branded hashtags strategically.
- Evaluate and Adapt: Social media trends and algorithms constantly evolve. Regularly assess your strategy's performance, adapt to changes and experiment with new approaches. Flexibility and willingness to adjust are crucial for long-term success.
It’s important to remember that a successful social media strategy takes time, consistent effort and continuous refinement based on analytics and audience feedback. These tips can help to bring specific business goals and audience together for the best results. But it’s also important to be responsive to direct messages and keep the content fresh, relevant and engaging.
i2b Global’s Social Media and Digital Marketing – For Your Business
We hope you’ve enjoyed this exploration into building a robust social media strategy. It's clear that the digital world continues to evolve, presenting both challenges and opportunities for businesses. Crafting a successful social media strategy is not a one-size-fits-all approach and it requires continuous adaptation, creativity and a deep understanding of your audience's preferences.
It’s important to remember that an effective social media strategy is more than just accumulating followers or posting content. Social media strategy is also about fostering genuine connections, providing value and engaging with your audience authentically. By defining clear your brand's objectives, understanding your audience, creating valuable content, and leveraging analytics, you can refine your strategy and stay ahead in the dynamic world of social media.
Now you’re ready to get started on your social media journey or refine your existing strategy, apply the insights and tips shared in this guide. Remember to stay adaptable, experiment with new ideas and always keep your audience at the forefront of your strategy. Our goal at i2b Global is to work with businesses to optimize their social media, so have a presence in the digital world. Contact us by phone at 1-888-422-9322 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org and let’s get started!
Friday, December 1, 2023
Social Media Trends to Look our for in 2024
Social Media is a forever changing medium that we have to constantly evolve with as there are new platforms and trends that appear every year. Just like with the changing technologies, and updates to our iPhones, we must adapt and evolve with it.
In this blog post, we’ll explore some of the social media trends for 2024 and why they are important to consider for your social media strategy. Brands and companies need to constantly evolve with these changing technologies as well and social media platforms. The next section will list some of these trends for 2024 and explain briefly why they are of importance.
Social Media Trends To Help With Your 2024 Strategy
As we dive into a curated list of social media trends for 2024 that are reshaping the way we connect, engage, and communicate in the digital world we have to consider their importance. From emerging platforms to transformative content formats, let's now explore these trends that are not only shaping today but also paving the path for the future of social interaction online. Thus helping your social media presence and helping us to craft a social strategy that will elevate your brand awareness.
- Text-Only Posts
- This form of social media isn’t going anywhere, so it’s important to make sure that your brand has a presence on platforms such as Threads, LinkedIn, Mastodon, and Bluesky.
- Social Media platforms are the new search engines.
- TikTok has recently integrated in-app Google search results and it’s become the second most popular search engine for Gen Z users.
- Engagement will move toward DMs
- It’s true that this form of engagement is more difficult for social media listening tools and for tracking analytics – but it doesn’t mean that it’s not still great for gaining business results. Often this is the preferred way to communicate with a brand for many users.
- Likes, comments or follows will be replaced with shares
- It’s true that likes, comments and follows can be faked and we don’t want that for our brands. That’s why we want to focus on shares in 2024, we can do this by using our analytics. Most platforms provide access to this and it’s a great tool to track social media success and engagement.
- AI will become our new best friend
- For some AI might be a scary new experience, but it’s really more valuable than you think – it’s able to help create captions faster, help brainstorm ideas, help create testing posts and more. However, our social media managers are the ones steering the ship! We now have more time to think, interact with our audience and so much more.
- Long-form videos will become more important
- Don’t panic, we’re just talking about two to five minute videos! Platforms such as TikTok are always testing long-form videos and to some success. Facebook and Instagram have always welcomed these longer-form video formats. It can be a great way to create videos for brand awareness and they offer a great opportunity for engagement. It’s also an excellent way to answer questions for potential new customers and for those searching for more information about your brand.
- LinkedIn will not prioritize personal content
- Over COVID this platform went through some changes in terms of what people were using it for. While it started off as a professional platform and almost a living resume – it turned into something different during the height of the pandemic. We started to see a lot more personal posts and even some selfies. In 2024 it looks like LinkedIn will return to its original purpose – a place for professionals, and now Gen Z, to showcase their work history, skills, involvement in their industry and more.
Each of these trends will become something that we need to consider for your brand’s social media strategy. Staying informed and on trend is so important for a brand's success. So where do we go from here? i2bGlobal is able to help curate successful social media campaigns and build brand awareness with social media management. Our team is able to develop these social media marketing strategies that work alongside your business goals.
Social Media Marketing with i2bGlobal
It's evident that these ever-evolving platforms are more than just digital landscapes—they're vibrant ecosystems constantly shifting and shaping the way we communicate and engage with the world. The trends we've covered merely scratch the surface of an ever-expanding realm where innovation thrives and user preferences steer the course.
In this time of rapid technological advancement and evolving consumer behaviors, staying ahead in the digital sphere is imperative. Businesses striving to make an impactful mark and build a robust online presence must adapt and leverage these trends effectively.
At i2bGlobal we specialize in navigating this dynamic world of social media and we are able to harness these trends to drive engagement. We work hard to foster brand awareness and propel businesses towards success. Our dedicated team excels in crafting tailored strategies that align with these emerging trends, ensuring that your brand not only keeps up but thrives in the ever-shifting landscape of social media.
All of us at i2Global are excited to collaborate with you and curate a social media strategy to help guide your business to success. We’ll work hard to harness the power of these trends, optimizing your social media presence and maximizing your brand's potential. Contact us today to explore how our social media marketing and management services can elevate your brand's story in the captivating narrative of social media. You can reach us by phone at 1-888-422-9322 or by email at email@example.com.
Tuesday, October 31, 2023
The Differences Between Paid and Organic Social Media
Social media can be a fantastic tool when it comes to promoting your business and help to showcase it to the world. Of course there are two different types of social media, paid and organic – both have their benefits and can greatly help your business grow.
Having an online presence is one of the most important things you can do for your business. This is due to the fact that one of the first things a potential customer will do is search for your business on social media. So what are the differences between paid and organic social media marketing? At i2bGlobal we’re able to help work with businesses to understand the benefits of social media marketing. Learn about the benefits and differences of both paid and organic social media marketing and how they are vital to the success of every business. We’ll do our best to explain these differences and how we can help you grow your reach.
Organic Vs. Paid Social Media
The obvious difference is that one is paid, meaning you have established a budget and are running online advertising and social media advertising campaigns. The other one is unpaid and is relying on traffic and leads through unpaid social media posts. Some of these posts can be organic content such as sharing blog posts, services, etc.
There are four types of organic social media strategy according to Search Engine Journal, content creation, reach, engagement and long-term relationship building. When thinking about budgeting this might be a great place to start for some companies. According to Search Engine Journal we would want to focus on the following for paid social media; content promotion, reach, cost, engagement and conversions and short-term results and Scalability.
We can clearly see that both paid and organic social media strategies have their similarities and distinct differences. These are two different approaches and they can have vastly different results. Organic social media tends to be a mix between text posts, blog posts, images, videos and more. It’s also the job of the social media manager to respond to comments and direct messages – furthering the engagement goals and helping to give your brand a voice. It’s also an important step for all businesses to show that they have good customer service. Today many potential customers and returning customers will go to social media before they do anything else.
Paid social media uses more of a budget in order to run ads across social media platforms. Your brand is now showing up on potential customers Facebook newsfeed, Instagram newsfeed and now Threads (this is still a new platform, we’ll save that for another blog). By using paid social media you’re allowing your brand to target new customers and this is always a great benefit to any business.
Getting to Know Paid Social Media
There are truly some great benefits to using paid social media, as we stated in the previous section. But what if we went a little further and learned about these benefits and aspects of what it means to use paid social media? I think you’ll find that the benefits outweigh the risks.
According to Search Engine Journal, “unlike organic social media, which only reaches existing followers, paid social media allows content to be targeted to specific audiences.” So we want to make sure that we’re targeting your audience that you desire to reach the very most. That might come in the form of an ad or a boosted Facebook or Instagram post.
There can also be content created on your website that targets a specific audience. This can be achieved by using blog posts or certain website pages designed specifically for that service or audience. At i2bGlobal we also use search engine optimization to help target potential customers to your website through Google searches. Paid social media is used for short-term goals that can help create lead generation or the purchase of a product or service.
These paid social media campaigns can be done by using video ads, image ads, carousel ads and text only ads. Facebook and Instagram allow us to target the age and area in which you wish to advertise your company. The next step is really when you’re ready to have a conversation with your social media team and work out a strategy. This will involve setting goals and budgets and figuring out the message you want to get across in this particular campaign.
i2bGlobal and Social Media Management & Marketing
i2bGlobal has been working with companies for over two decades creating stunning websites and driving customer engagement. Through this work we have also developed a team of social media specialists and digital marketing strategists. Working with companies to expand their business through social media management, marketing and original content creation.
If you’re interested in learning more about our social media marketing, AI editing, website development, digital marketing, blogging and more please reach out. We have a team of dedicated professionals that are ready and eager to help your business and brand grow in this ever changing digital landscape. Please feel free to contact us by phone at 1-888-422-9322 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Friday, September 29, 2023
Meta Has Introduced a Verification Program
It was recently announced that Meta would be introducing a verification program for creators on all of their apps; Facebook, Instagram and WhatsApp. What does this mean for users? Basically you can pay to play, more so even, not just for Meta paid ads but now to verify yourself and your business pages.
Meta has offered some options for packages, these prices are all in USD, so for our Canadian clients we will need to do some conversions. For Businesses it’ll cost $21.99USD per month when purchased on the website and $27.99USD per month when purchased via the app. There are also combined packages available for both Instagram and Facebook, the cost will be $34.99USD. Individuals also have the option to be verified at a cost of $19.99USD per month, this is also for a combined package.
Benefits of Being Verified
When you choose to verify yourself or your business, or both, there will be some added benefits. Not only will potential customers know that you are truly you and not an impostor, but they’ll have added faith in your company.
Verified users on all Meta platforms will have proactive account protection, direct account support, verification and exclusive features. This is a new feature and we’ll have to see how this will benefit businesses in the long run, but it seems to be a great idea and might be worth the extra cost.
- Proactive Account Protection
- Get protection against someone trying to be you (or your business) through account monitoring and secure your account with two factor authentication.
- Direct account support
- Speak to a real person about any issues you’re experiencing with your account.
- Helps your community know that it’s you (or your business) with a verification badge.
- Exclusive Features
- Use exclusive stickers for your Instagram and Facebook stories and more.
We would recommend to all of our clients to consider this as something that might work within their social media monthly budget. This is a feature that we can explore together and learn about as it becomes more important and popular during this launch.
Should You or Your Business Get Verified?
This is entirely up to you and we encourage you to contact us today to discuss the benefits further. With our comprehensive social media management and results driven services, i2bGlobal always strives to provide the best to our clients.
Other platforms have introduced verification services as well such as X (formally Twitter) and LinkedIn. We’re still learning what this might look like for the future for our clients and we’re excited to see where it goes.
If you’re interested in our social media management services please contact us today. We also offer social media strategy, account setup, content creation and curation, online reputation management, social media advertising and performance analytics and reporting.
To contact us at i2bGlobal please feel free to call us directly at 1-888-422-9322 or email us at email@example.com.
Thursday, August 31, 2023
Social Media Trends and Statistics for 2023
Social media is a very important part of any marketing strategy, giving your brand exposure and a voice. Your brand is able to reach thousands of people and sometimes millions. In this blog, we’ll discuss the current trends and statistics for social media in 2023.
It was reported by Forbes, that the estimated number of people using social media in 2023 was 4.9 billion. This number is expected to increase to 5.85 billion by 2027 and this isn’t specific to just one platform. Users often use up to six or seven different social media platforms each month.
Those statistics alone show the importance of using social media for your business. It should always be part of your business strategy and digital marketing strategy. Platforms that should be highly considered are TikTok, Instagram, Facebook and YouTube. While short-form videos are becoming more popular, YouTube is still a valuable tool you should be using. All of the platforms mentioned above are powerful tools for a brand to use and also allows them to interact with consumers.
The Most Popular Social Media Platform
Whether we want to admit it or not, Facebook is the most popular social media platform. Facebook sees 2.9 million active users every month, imagine the reach you could expect if you directed your marketing campaigns to utilize Facebook. However, Youtube is coming in hot in second place, with around 2.5 million users each month.
“These staggering numbers aren’t just statistics, either. They highlight the expansive influence and potential of social media platforms. The takeaway for marketers? To harness the increasing power of social, marketing strategies will need to leverage these platforms effectively to engage with audiences.” – Forbes
To drive home this point even further, that social media is vital to any marketing strategy, is that the average person is spending about 145 minutes a day on social media. That’s an incredible number, not taking advantage of that would be out of the question. The next question we should be asking ourselves is where are people viewing these social media platforms? The most popular way to view social media would be on their mobile apps.
“??It comes as no surprise that the majority of people are tapping into social media through their mobile devices, but the number itself might raise some eyebrows: 99% use a tablet or smartphone to connect to social media, while 78% do so exclusively from their phones. At 1.32%, desktop social media users are dwarfed by their mobile-loving counterparts” – Forbes
Statistics by Social Media Platforms
One of the newest and most popular social media platforms is TikTok. This platform saw a profit, as of 2022, of $350 million in revenue in Q4. TikTok outperformed all other social media platforms when it came to this sort of revenue, such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Snapchat combined.
According to the report released by Forbes, 52 percent of people using the internet are on YouTube once a month. It was also reported that in 2023 YouTube had a total of 2.68 billion active users. YouTube Premium had a total of 80 million subscribers, making it the second largest search engine in the world.
These numbers continue to show how important and vital it is to have a brand active on some form of social media. Forbes reported that 77 percent of businesses use social media to reach customers, 90 percent of users will follow at least one brand on social media, and 76 percent of users have actually purchased something that they saw on a social media platform.
“Businesses are often among the first to leverage the power of new technology, so it makes sense that, in an increasingly digital business landscape, 77% of small businesses use social media to connect with their customers. In addition to building brand awareness (44%), a significant number of small businesses—41%—also depend on social media as a revenue driver.” – Forbes
The report also stated that 81 percent of people trust and follow brands on social media. Which is forcing many brands to be more accountable for their products and services. This means that brands should be creating a strong social media presence and strategy.
“Social media is about more than just apps and platforms: It’s a digital environment that’s clearly reshaping the world of marketing. Platforms such as TikTok, Instagram, Facebook and YouTube are the arenas where your brand can truly connect, engage and grow with your audience.” – Forbes
Your Brand and Social Media
Now that we’ve explored some of the statistics and trends for social media in 2023 we can start to discuss your social media strategy. We need to ask ourselves what you’re currently doing online and how you’re taking advantage of this powerful tool. Then we can start to work on a new social media strategy and how it can contribute to building your brand.
One of the things we strive to do at i2bGlobal is establish a strong social media marketing strategy. We often have to take into account the budgets available to us and the audience that the brand needs to reach. Our team then creates a comprehensive social media strategy and digital marketing plan.
To learn more about our digital marketing and social media strategies available to you, please reach out to us. Because when it comes to making sure your brand is getting the very most out of these important social media platforms, we’ll be there to help guide you through it.