Friday, December 1, 2023
Social Media Trends to Look our for in 2024
Social Media is a forever changing medium that we have to constantly evolve with as there are new platforms and trends that appear every year. Just like with the changing technologies, and updates to our iPhones, we must adapt and evolve with it.
In this blog post, we’ll explore some of the social media trends for 2024 and why they are important to consider for your social media strategy. Brands and companies need to constantly evolve with these changing technologies as well and social media platforms. The next section will list some of these trends for 2024 and explain briefly why they are of importance.
Social Media Trends To Help With Your 2024 Strategy
As we dive into a curated list of social media trends for 2024 that are reshaping the way we connect, engage, and communicate in the digital world we have to consider their importance. From emerging platforms to transformative content formats, let's now explore these trends that are not only shaping today but also paving the path for the future of social interaction online. Thus helping your social media presence and helping us to craft a social strategy that will elevate your brand awareness.
- Text-Only Posts
- This form of social media isn’t going anywhere, so it’s important to make sure that your brand has a presence on platforms such as Threads, LinkedIn, Mastodon, and Bluesky.
- Social Media platforms are the new search engines.
- TikTok has recently integrated in-app Google search results and it’s become the second most popular search engine for Gen Z users.
- Engagement will move toward DMs
- It’s true that this form of engagement is more difficult for social media listening tools and for tracking analytics – but it doesn’t mean that it’s not still great for gaining business results. Often this is the preferred way to communicate with a brand for many users.
- Likes, comments or follows will be replaced with shares
- It’s true that likes, comments and follows can be faked and we don’t want that for our brands. That’s why we want to focus on shares in 2024, we can do this by using our analytics. Most platforms provide access to this and it’s a great tool to track social media success and engagement.
- AI will become our new best friend
- For some AI might be a scary new experience, but it’s really more valuable than you think – it’s able to help create captions faster, help brainstorm ideas, help create testing posts and more. However, our social media managers are the ones steering the ship! We now have more time to think, interact with our audience and so much more.
- Long-form videos will become more important
- Don’t panic, we’re just talking about two to five minute videos! Platforms such as TikTok are always testing long-form videos and to some success. Facebook and Instagram have always welcomed these longer-form video formats. It can be a great way to create videos for brand awareness and they offer a great opportunity for engagement. It’s also an excellent way to answer questions for potential new customers and for those searching for more information about your brand.
- LinkedIn will not prioritize personal content
- Over COVID this platform went through some changes in terms of what people were using it for. While it started off as a professional platform and almost a living resume – it turned into something different during the height of the pandemic. We started to see a lot more personal posts and even some selfies. In 2024 it looks like LinkedIn will return to its original purpose – a place for professionals, and now Gen Z, to showcase their work history, skills, involvement in their industry and more.
Each of these trends will become something that we need to consider for your brand’s social media strategy. Staying informed and on trend is so important for a brand's success. So where do we go from here? i2bGlobal is able to help curate successful social media campaigns and build brand awareness with social media management. Our team is able to develop these social media marketing strategies that work alongside your business goals.
Social Media Marketing with i2bGlobal
It's evident that these ever-evolving platforms are more than just digital landscapes—they're vibrant ecosystems constantly shifting and shaping the way we communicate and engage with the world. The trends we've covered merely scratch the surface of an ever-expanding realm where innovation thrives and user preferences steer the course.
In this time of rapid technological advancement and evolving consumer behaviors, staying ahead in the digital sphere is imperative. Businesses striving to make an impactful mark and build a robust online presence must adapt and leverage these trends effectively.
At i2bGlobal we specialize in navigating this dynamic world of social media and we are able to harness these trends to drive engagement. We work hard to foster brand awareness and propel businesses towards success. Our dedicated team excels in crafting tailored strategies that align with these emerging trends, ensuring that your brand not only keeps up but thrives in the ever-shifting landscape of social media.
All of us at i2Global are excited to collaborate with you and curate a social media strategy to help guide your business to success. We’ll work hard to harness the power of these trends, optimizing your social media presence and maximizing your brand's potential. Contact us today to explore how our social media marketing and management services can elevate your brand's story in the captivating narrative of social media. You can reach us by phone at 1-888-422-9322 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.