Food for thought
- All companies and small businesses should establish an on-line presence if they are to survive and prosper in the new digital world.
- If you are like most business professionals you probably don't have the time or the technical resources to develop your own website.
- You want to do business with someone you can trust, someone who listens and understands your business, someone who has the know-how, and first hand experience, someone who you feel comfortable with, someone who will make you look good!
- It's often been said that you should hire an accountant to do your books, a salesman to sell your products and an investment advisor to manage your investments. So why not hire a Web Developer to develop your website?
- You want to know that website is supported and maintained and you're not left holding the bag when your website goes down!
Our website development services include:
website creative design, custom interface programming, database design/programming, on-line payment gateway setup, e-business consulting, APIs, modern web applications, and on-line fraud abatement consulting.
We also provide:
Secure Web Hosting for the websites and applications we develop.
We empower our clients to take control of their websites, by providing them with the administrative tools that allow even the unsophisticated user to quickly and effortlessly participate in website and online business management.
All of our Websites are built on our proprietary CMS which allows for ease of content management as well as Search Optimization capabilities.
We do also work and develop modern front-end web applications using frameworks like Angular. These web apps utilize custom RESTful WebAPIs.
i2b also provides on-going website maintenance and enhancements on a contract or project-by-project basis.
But of course it doesn't end there... Launching your new website is the first step in establishing your on-line presence. The next and equally important step is to Rank High in Search Results i2b's e-business professionals can provide you with the advice and services to help promote and drive business to your new website.